» Library Services
Circulation section carries out of issue and return of books. The record of the books issued is maintained on a register. Different registers are maintained according to category of library users. There is system of overdue charges/fine to pay Rs.2 per day to students. Books are issued to the students and staff (includes teaching and non-teaching). Approximately, 200 (Two Hundred) books are issued daily.
Library provides following services
- Access to online journals under UGC-INFLIBNET program
- Home Lending Services
- Reading room facilities availability
- Internet Searching
- Reference Services
- Inter Library Loan Services
- Current Awareness Services
- Online Public Access Catalogue
- Open access e-resources
Membership: Students, Teaching Departments, Researchers, For College Teaching Staff members, Non Teaching Staff members of College and Khandesh Education Society’s Fellows
Who can become the member?
- All Graduate & Post Graduate Students admitted in College and all the faculties, Scientists and Academicians of the College.
- Teachers of affiliated colleges for reference only.
- All M. Phil. & Ph.D. Students/Research Associates and Temporary faculty of the College campus are eligible for membership by paying 1000 Rs Library Institution fee and 1000 Rs Library Deposit at the time of Clearance Library deposit will be refunded to the concern person.
For Students: - Student can issue one or two book for one week.
For Teachers: - Teacher can issue maximum 50 books which can be utilized during the academic year